Mothers and housewives are always tired from thinking about what to cook for lunch today. The family members want something yummy and different. Children always love to have pasta. Better to stay at home and cook something yummy for them instead of taking them to some fancy restaurants and not sure of their hygiene level as well. We will help you to see these mouthwatering chicken and pasta recipes for your children and family that can be prepared in no time and will leave them craving for more. These yummy recipes will have some twist to add in some vegetables that your family and children don’t eat separately. Cooking is an art and you’re an artist so you can add new variations to it and make it more variant.
Who no loves Italian cuisine. Pasta and chicken is an all-time favorite cuisine for everyone. The pasta cravings are real. Chicken as a side, chicken as the main entity or chicken cooked in pasta seasoned with Italian seasoning is a wholesome meal. Versatility and creativity is a key thing you can do with pasta and chicken. White sauce or red sauce with penne or fettuccine and much more.
Looking for some authentic chicken and pasta recipes? You have landed to the right page where you can get these famous recipes.
1.Chicken Parmigiana with Buttered Noodles
- Chicken breast fillets 2
- Mozzarella cheese 1 pound
- Eggs 2 beaten
- Panko breadcrumbs 1 cup
- Noodles 1 pack
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Oregano 1tsp.
- Italian seasoning 1tsp.
- Freshly ground parmesan 1 cup
- Red chili flakes 1tbsp.
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Oil for frying
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Dip chicken fillet in the flour remove off excess, then dip in the egg mixture evenly and coat it with breadcrumbs from both the sides
- Sauté pans and heat over high heat until almost smoking
- place the 2 fillets at one time and cook it for 2min on each side
- change the side and cook it for other 2 minutes
- Transfer to a baking dish add each breast with some Tomato Sauce, 1-inch-thick slices of the mozzarella, salt, and pepper, and sprinkle some Parmesan. Bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish with basil or parsley leaves
- For tomato sauce recipe:
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until soft and fragrant
- Add pureed tomatoes with their juices, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, oregano, and some Italian seasoning
- Bring it to boil and let it simmer on medium-high flame until the water dries up and oil gets separated.
- Remove from the flame
- In a serving dish, swirl the pasta, add the cooked tomato sauce and place the baked chicken on it and garnish it with fresh parsley.
2.Three Cheese Chicken and
- Olives ½ cup
- Mushrooms diced ½ cup
- Sausages 5 to 6 sliced thinly
- Bell peppers ½ cup
- Salt pepper to taste
- White sauce ½ cup
- Red sauce ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup shredded
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup shredded
- Penne pasta 2 cups boiled
- Boil the pasta as per packets instruction
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the diced sausages and cook for about 2 minutes
- Add the mushrooms in it and Sautee for about 2mins
- Add the bell peppers, season it with salt and pepper
- Turn off the flame
- In a baking tray add the penne pasta layer
- Layer the mixture cooked and drizzle the white sauce pasta over it
- Add another layer of pasta with the cooked mixture and layer it with red sauce
- Add the mozzarella cheese in it and again layer it with all the mixture left
- In the final step add the parmesan cheese and garnish it with olives
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 10mins
- Serve hot and enjoy our of the top-rated chicken and pasta recipes
3.Black pepper chicken and pasta
- Chicken thinly sliced 1 cup
- Black pepper freshly grounded 2 tbsp.
- Garlic 2 to 3 cloves finely chopped
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Green capsicum 1 sliced thinly
- Oyster sauce 1tbsp.
- Hot sauce 1tsp.
- Any pasta boiled as per pack instructions
- Olive oil 2 to 3tbsp
- Broccoli or mushrooms diced (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan add the chopped garlic
- Sautee it for 1min until fragrant and soft
- Keep the flame to low-medium high
- Add the chicken in it and cook it on high flame until the meat changes its color and water starts to evaporate
- Season it with salt, black pepper, white pepper, oyster sauce, hot sauce
- Cook it for about 5miutes until the meat is tender on medium to high flame.
- Add the boiled pasta and capsicum in it and toss it for 2-3 minutes
- Taste it to see if the flavors are well balanced.
- You may add some broccoli or mushrooms if you want a little more variation.
- Another healthy chicken and pasta recipe to satisfy your cravings
Healthy bow tie pasta with chicken and spinach
- Bow tie pasta 1 pack (boiled as per packet’s instruction)
- Baby spinach 1 cup
- Milk half cup 150ml
- Cream 4tbsp
- Cherry tomatoes 6-8
- Parmesan freshly grated ½ cup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil 2-3 tbsp.
- 2 chicken fillets boiled and shredded
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1tbsp. chicken powder.
- In a pan add some olive oil and finely chopped baby spinach to it
- Cook until the spinach is soft and reduced to lesser amount
- Now add half cup of milk and 4tbsp of cream
- Let it simmer at low flame
- Add the shredded chicken salt pepper and garlic powder and cook for another 2minutes
- Now add the chicken powder and let it simmer at low flame
- Add the boiled pasta and mix it until well combined
- Make sure the pasta is not too much thick
- Grease the baking pan with olive oil add the mixture to it
- Add the freshly grated parmesan and cut the cherry tomatoes to half
- Sprinkle some chili flakes and bake it for 15-20mins
- Enjoy another healthy pasta recipe with chicken, serve it hot with some garlic bread
Mac, cheese and chicken balls
Every time we think of chicken and pasta recipes our mind hits to mac and cheese the most and all-time favorite recipe of every individual, but we have created a recipe with some crazy twist. We hope that you will definitely love it.
- Macaroni 1 pack (boiled as per packet instruction)
- Mozzarella or cheddar cheese or both (1 pound)
- Chicken boiled and shredded 1 cup
- Butter 2tbsp.
- Milk 1 cup
- white flour 2tbsp.
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- Oil for frying
- Cook the macaroni according to the packets instruction
- Drain the macaroni and rinse it under the cold water tap to stop its cooking process.
- Take a pan add 2tbsp. heaped butter and let it melt
- Now add 2tbsp. heaped flour and turn off the flame
- Take a hand whisk and gently pour in the milk
- Keep it stirring so the lumps are dissolved
- Season it with salt and pepper
- Turn on the flame and keep mixing it so that the lumps are not formed
- Cook until the sauce thickens
- Remove the pan from heat, add the shredded boiled chicken and add the macaroni
- Now add the cheese in it and give it a gentle mix
- Pour the mixture in a pan and refrigerate it until cold and firm
- Shape them in the form of balls and place it on waxed paper
- Freeze the balls for whole night for best results or at least for 4 hours
- now beat 2 large eggs and add 2tbsp of milk to it
- place the bread crumbs in a bowl
- now dip the balls in the egg mixture
- coat it well with the breadcrumbs
- heat the oil for deep frying
- make sure the oil is at the right temperature to fry
- pour the balls and fry them at medium-high flame until they are golden brown
serve this yummilicious mac and chicken recipe with your favorite dips