Hey, are you looking for
Preparation time: 5mins Cooking time: 25mins
Total time: 30mins Serves well:12-14
- 3/4cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree
- Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking oil
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and sift them.
- In another bowl add sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract and beat well
- Add the eggs one at a time, beat until the batter does not drop from the spatula
- Slowly add the dry mixture in it and gently beat it.
- Add the white chips and give it a gentle mix
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and tap until the mixture is evenly distributed
- Bake it for around 15-20mins.
- Yummy gooey vanilla brownies are ready to serve
- For perfect vanilla brownies, use a toothpick to see the mixture, do not over bake it.
- Sprinkle it with your favorite toppings or make a frosting.
- Add some desiccated coconut give it a more unique taste
- Good for children parties, evening tea snacks or for dessert option at get-togethers.